Why is the translation results window completely black?
Thread poster: Fredrik Pettersson

Fredrik Pettersson  Identity Verified
Hong Kong
Local time: 13:21
Member (2009)
English to Swedish
+ ...
Jan 30

It suddenly happened today on all my MemoQ installations: the latest version as well as on two older versions.
And it happened for two different customers.

For one of these customers, the hits from the translation memories I should get do not turn up in the translation results window, it's completely black. Also Microsoft translator plug-in doesn't work either (I checked my Azure account, and my account is active).

So something has happened today.

On
... See more
It suddenly happened today on all my MemoQ installations: the latest version as well as on two older versions.
And it happened for two different customers.

For one of these customers, the hits from the translation memories I should get do not turn up in the translation results window, it's completely black. Also Microsoft translator plug-in doesn't work either (I checked my Azure account, and my account is active).

So something has happened today.

On my other computer, a mini-computer, I get hits in the translation results window as I should for these same two projects for two different customers. But it's a mini-computer, and I can't work for longer periods on it as the screen and keyboard are two small.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Why is the translation results window completely black?

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search