Your experience with MemoQ
Thread poster: Ken Fagan (X)
Rod Walters
Rod Walters  Identity Verified
Japan
Local time: 06:59
Japanese to English
8 other punters to go May 15, 2009

That's good news, because I'm waiting on 8 other buyers before I get my MQ license on the group buy. Hopefully next week I'll be able to give you some more specific feedback on issues.

Ken Fagan (X)
Ken Fagan (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:59
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
would it be possible for everyone to agree to start another thread? May 15, 2009

I'd really appreciate it:-)

XX789 (X)
XX789 (X)  Identity Verified
Netherlands
English to Dutch
+ ...
E-mail software May 15, 2009

Ken, I recommend you to get acquainted with the filters in your e-mail software. You should be able to automatically send incoming e-mails containing the text "Your experience with MemoQ" to your Trash Can.

Ken Fagan (X)
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
I have Outlook 2003 May 15, 2009

I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me how to follow Loek's suggestion in the case of Outlook 2003.

Thanks

Kevin Lossner
Kevin Lossner  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 21:59
German to English
+ ...
Outlook rule settings May 15, 2009

Ken Fagan wrote:
I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me how to follow Loek's suggestion in the case of Outlook 2003.

1. Tools > Rules and Alerts
2. New Rule
3. Select "Move messages with specific words in the subject to a folder" in Step 1 of the Rules Wizard dialog
4. Click on the underlined bits in the lower part of the dialog (Step 2) and specify the values. In this case the folder to select is "Deleted Items".

I think you can figure it out from that point....

Really, it ought to be possible to toggle tracking if one is a topic starter. I can imagine what others have gone through on some of the "hot" threads in the past, where some newbie opened a real can of worms. At least we have no flame war here

Ken Fagan (X)
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
thank you very much, Kevin! May 15, 2009

Ken

Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT
Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
You have a reply for everything don't you? Sep 5, 2009

Gergely Vandor wrote:
In the Tools menu, click Options. Select the "Appearance, locations" category. In the "Font size" and "Translation results font size" drop-down menus, you can change the size of the fonts you see on screen in MemoQ.

Gergely, you really have a reply for everything, huh? I am just joking of course. I am very pleased with this great support you are offering interested users.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Your experience with MemoQ

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »