How do I change the shortcut for inserting a TM hit in the editor from the current Ctrl+1?
Thread poster: Fredrik Pettersson

Fredrik Pettersson  Identity Verified
Hong Kong
Member (2009)
English to Swedish
+ ...
Jan 6

How do I change the shortcut for inserting a TM hit in the editor from the current Ctrl+1?

I have been working on a project on almost half a million words with around 300,000 repetitions, and now remains mostly repetitions. I still need to go through these row by row and confirm, for which I now use Ctrl+1. However, it would speed up the process considerably if I only needed to press one key instead (for example F1) for inserting each of the TM hits (repetitions).

Can I do this myself in Memsource Web or do I need to ask my project manager to do this for me?

And can I change to F1 or is it reserved by any program even when I use Memsource Web?

Direct link Reply with quote

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search