Problem with Metatexis
Thread poster: nikunis
nikunis
Russian Federation
Dec 4, 2013

Dear all,

I am working on a translation using metataxis in MS word, have been on it for 2 days now. All of a sudden some stupid function turns on and next to my translated text, the base text appears (all in red brackets).
I spent half a day trying to figure out how to get it back, but no use! I tried reading the help file - found nothing, I wrote to tech support no reply as yet. Searching through the functions also proved useless.

I can not submit the file in the state it is now, can anyone advise how to reverse this please!

I have a nearing deadline which I might miss because of this.

I am running a trial version of Metatexis 3.17

Thank you in advance!

Direct link Reply with quote

Jacques Marchand  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 02:45
Member (2013)
Dutch to French
Metatexis assistance Dec 5, 2013

I would suggest you to contact bruns@metatexis.com or through the Yahoo group MetaTexis@yahoogroups.com and submit your question. They are serious en give a excellent assistance for any question about this software (also for a trial version).

I work since february this year with it and all my problems were solved in a minimum time.

Good luck.

Jacques

[Modifié le 2013-12-05 07:41 GMT]

Andrea Jarmuschewski  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 02:45
French to German
+ ...
Show/hide text function Dec 5, 2013

In your MetaTexis menu, you should have a function Navigation, from where a menu opens where you can scroll to show/hide text.

Hope this helps.

Andrea

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Natalie[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem with Metatexis

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search