Problem with Metatexis
Thread poster: nikunis

Russian Federation
Dec 4, 2013

Dear all,

I am working on a translation using metataxis in MS word, have been on it for 2 days now. All of a sudden some stupid function turns on and next to my translated text, the base text appears (all in red brackets).
I spent half a day trying to figure out how to get it back, but no use! I tried reading the help file - found nothing, I wrote to tech support no reply as yet. Searching through the functions also proved useless.

I can not submit the file in the state it is now, can anyone advise how to reverse this please!

I have a nearing deadline which I might miss because of this.

I am running a trial version of Metatexis 3.17

Thank you in advance!

Direct link Reply with quote

Jacques Marchand  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:02
Member (2013)
Dutch to French
Metatexis assistance Dec 5, 2013

I would suggest you to contact or through the Yahoo group and submit your question. They are serious en give a excellent assistance for any question about this software (also for a trial version).

I work since february this year with it and all my problems were solved in a minimum time.

Good luck.

[Modifié le 2013-12-05 07:41 GMT]

Andrea Jarmuschewski  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:02
Member (2007)
French to German
+ ...
Show/hide text function Dec 5, 2013

In your MetaTexis menu, you should have a function Navigation, from where a menu opens where you can scroll to show/hide text.

Hope this helps.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Natalie[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem with Metatexis

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

• All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search