Catherine Reay  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 05:03
Member (2004)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Nov 24, 2007

Hello,

I have been given a txt file glossary created by Trados 7 which I need for a project I'm working on. (Delivery deadline this Monday pm). I have MetaTexis 2.92 NET/Office and have successfully worked on other projects with Trados users without any kind of problems.

However, I cannot import this txt file as I receive the error message "This document has no features which quality it for importing. Importing it would probably result in failure".

Can anyo
... See more
Hello,

I have been given a txt file glossary created by Trados 7 which I need for a project I'm working on. (Delivery deadline this Monday pm). I have MetaTexis 2.92 NET/Office and have successfully worked on other projects with Trados users without any kind of problems.

However, I cannot import this txt file as I receive the error message "This document has no features which quality it for importing. Importing it would probably result in failure".

Can anyone tell me where I am going wrong, and how I can get around it?

Thanks very much in advance.
Katy
Collapse

Hermann Bruns
Hermann Bruns  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:03
English to German
Please send file to be imported to MetaTexis support Nov 24, 2007

Hi Katy,

please send the critical file you would like to import to [email protected]. I will then check if it can be imported, and import it for you, if possible.

Cheers
Hermann

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Natalie[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cannot import txt file in MetaTexis 2.92

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »