Thread poster: Steve Erpelding

Steve Erpelding  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 23:11
French to German
+ ...
Jul 9, 2008

Hello everyone,

does anyone know a reliable debt collecting agency in Italy? I'd like to collect my overdued invoices (since 6 month) from an agency in Italy (i don't know if it's against the forum rules to post the name here, anyway, you'll tell me, i'd be glad to make it public). If there are other possibilities to collect debts in Italy, please let me know.

thanks a lot,

steve

Direct link Reply with quote

K Donnelly  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 17:11
Italian to English
+ ...
This link might help... Jul 10, 2008

Hello,

I bookmarked this link a few months ago:

http://www.proz.com/forum/money_matters/104158-success_stories_about_collecting_money_abroad.html

There is advice from Dinny on May 9 that might help you. I have also had trouble with clients in Italy, but so far I have not needed to hire a debt collector or contact a lawyer as Dinny suggests.

I hope this helps!

Karla

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

debt collecting agency in Italy

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search