Thread poster: Jay Kim

Jay Kim  Identity Verified
South Korea
Local time: 07:18
English to Korean
+ ...
Oct 9, 2008

Hi all,

A Croatian branding company offered brand name evaluation job for long-term collaboration. Company is headquartered in France with branches all over Europe, UK and US. I was offered flat rate of 2.5 Euros per name and minimum 10 Euros. That makes payment of 10 Euros for up to 4 names. For 13 names, payment would be 32.5 Euros. With experience in brand name assesment(my US branding clients are always happy with my work), good research skills and knowledge in diverse industries(from automotive, fashion, cosmetics, pharmaceutical to aerospace, defense), I replied I thought their offer was much on low side. They asked me what would be my minimum rate. What would be going (or market) rate for this type of job in Europe?

I think I can provide new client with hign quality work once we reach a good deal! TIA.

Jay

[Edited at 2008-10-10 14:51]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Advise on BRANDING rate in Europe

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search