Anjo Sterringa  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 16:48
Member (2003)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Jul 1, 2003

Hello,
I was asked to receive an international payment by Paypal instead of a banktransfer.
I am based in Spain.
Who has got any experience with this?
Fast? Good? Fees? Do you use the personal or corporate account? (which is more expensive)
)I cannot seem to find the search forum funtion to search here.
I only found two recent postings.)

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 16:48
English to German
+ ...
Search function Jul 2, 2003

Hi Anjo,
I cannot seem to find the search forum funtion to search here.
I only found two recent postings.)

The search field is the lowest entry on the left-hand subnavigation (underneath the ad space). Once you started searching, you can narrow your search. There should be numerous threads about this.

HTH - Ralf

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Paypal in Spain, can you recommend it?

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search