How good is to get clients sign a purchase order? (Mod: validity of faxed POs)
Thread poster: Arturo Mannino
Arturo Mannino
Arturo Mannino  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 12:16
Member (2003)
English to Italian
+ ...
Jul 10, 2003

I mean the best way to get your purchase order back is via fax. But I'm afraid in some countries a signing on a fax sheet is nothing worth. What do you think about it? And if you think it is a good thing anyway, do you know where can I find a english template for a translation purchase order?

Thanks for replying

Charlotte Blank
Charlotte Blank  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 12:16
Czech to German
+ ...
Microsoft template gallery Jul 11, 2003

Hi,

Did you try this website? There has been a post in the forums about templates where the MS template gallery has been mentioned.

http://www.proz.com/?sp=bb/viewtopic&post=63016#63016

I'm not sure if there is a special template for use as fax but maybe you will find something useful there.

HTH!

Charlotte

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How good is to get clients sign a purchase order? (Mod: validity of faxed POs)

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »