Thread poster: Prerna Bakshi (X)

Prerna Bakshi (X)  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 02:41
Hindi to English
+ ...
Jun 17, 2009

Hi everyone,

This is Prerna and I have recently moved to Australia from India. As an accredited Interpreter I was wondering how much I should charge per hour for both telephone and on-site interpreting for freelance work. Any relevant comparisons with other developed countries would be useful. I interpret between EnglishHindi/urdu/Punjabi but average rates for any languages would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Prerna

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2009-06-17 16:13 GMT]

chica nueva
Local time: 05:41
Chinese to English
New Forum: Translation in Australia Jun 17, 2009

Hello Prerna

You could also try the new forum, perhaps:
http://www.proz.com/forum/translation_in_australia-760.html

Lesley

Prerna Bakshi (X)  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 02:41
Hindi to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Lesley. Jun 18, 2009

Hi Lesley

Thanks for your post. I have already posted my query where you suggested but somehow when I view the post it shows the status of ''Not Visible". While I am waiting for the problem with it's status to go away, I would really appreciate if you can share some insight with me over the query I made.

Thanks.

Prerna

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Interpreting Rates in Australia

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features, ensures new

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search