should i ask for trados assist from my collaborate agencies?
Thread poster: Ngo Thanh Ha

Ngo Thanh Ha  Identity Verified
Vietnam
Local time: 09:44
Vietnamese to English
+ ...
Jun 27, 2009

my collaborating agencies require me use trados. i use it but recently, i have trouble with my computer and lost all data and the trados software also. at present, i could not afford to buy a version of trados, so should i ask for the help from these agencies?
give me an advice, please!

Direct link Reply with quote

Stanislaw Czech, MCIL  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 03:44
Member (2006)
English to Polish
+ ...
you should be able to recover the software easily Jun 27, 2009

I don't know how you purchased your copy of Trados but as far as I know you can download the software from your account on sdl.com; depending on what kind of licence you have you may need to contact their support for a licence but it shopuld not be a big problem.

What you may ask your agency for are TMs you sent them.

Good luck!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

should i ask for trados assist from my collaborate agencies?

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search