Advice please on moneybookers and preparation of invoices.
Thread poster: xxxfidaazoubi
xxxfidaazoubi
Jordan
Local time: 13:31
English to Arabic
+ ...
Oct 30, 2009

Hi,
I've received a proofread job for bidding sample. it was very small job. They want to pay 10$ for this job through pay pal or moneybookers and they want me to send them invoice. They don't have a form for invoices. Anybody can tell how to prepare them the invioce since this is the first time I don't receive a form invoice from the clients.
One more thing, I have signed up an account on moneybookers but I never used it or received money through it and I have no idea how does it work, So I need an expalnation on the use of this account.
Thanks in advance.
Fidaa

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2009-10-30 16:37 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

Sergei Tumanov  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:31
English to Russian
+ ...
MS Office Oct 30, 2009

has nice invoice templates.

Kim Meyers  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 05:31
Member (2009)
English to Thai
+ ...
Create Your Own Invoice Template & MoneyBookers FAQ Oct 30, 2009

Hi fidaazoubi,

I, most of the times, use my invoice template to send to my customers. Basically I have my own template and once I tailor it to fit each service, I print it (with CutePDF) into *.pdf format and send it to customers. Never have a problem with that.

You can create one yourself or use MS Word's invoice template (found on MS website), pick the one you like, tailor it to fit your preference, and save it on your computer.

For MoneyBookers how-to, you will find FAQ on how to use MoneyBookers on their FAQ page here -->
http://www.moneybookers.com/app/faq.pl?gid=1&qid=103. Lot of information you will answer your questions.

Good luck!

Kim

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Advice please on moneybookers and preparation of invoices.

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search