Where can I report a non-payment issue with a direct client?
Thread poster: Willemina Hagenauw
Willemina Hagenauw
Willemina Hagenauw
Local time: 05:32
English to Dutch
+ ...
Nov 9, 2009

Where do I post the details of a client I have been working for and who has not paid me? It is not an agency, but a company who hired me for translations. They have not paid me and my solicitor is currently taking them to the UK small claims court. Can I post them on the blue board, so that other people are warned?

Best regards,

Willemina Hagenauw

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2009-11-09 12:22 GMT]

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2009-11-
... See more
Where do I post the details of a client I have been working for and who has not paid me? It is not an agency, but a company who hired me for translations. They have not paid me and my solicitor is currently taking them to the UK small claims court. Can I post them on the blue board, so that other people are warned?

Best regards,

Willemina Hagenauw

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2009-11-09 12:22 GMT]

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2009-11-09 12:24 GMT]
Collapse

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Try the Blue Board Nov 9, 2009

Dear Willemina,

If non-payment is involved in work that you have done and delivered on time, without quality complaints, you are welcome to use the Blue Board to provide feedback on the outsourcer. Upon making an entry you will be asked to register any non-payment involved.

If the outsourcer does not have a Blue
... See more
Dear Willemina,

If non-payment is involved in work that you have done and delivered on time, without quality complaints, you are welcome to use the Blue Board to provide feedback on the outsourcer. Upon making an entry you will be asked to register any non-payment involved.

If the outsourcer does not have a Blue Board record yet, you may add one for them here.

More information about ProZ.com Blue Board is available here.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Lucia
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Where can I report a non-payment issue with a direct client?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »