Thread poster: fidaa2007

fidaa2007
Jordan
Local time: 17:21
English to Arabic
+ ...
Apr 26, 2010

Hi,
I've been asked from a news agency in Czech Republic to provide my rates per minute for both synchronised recording & wild recording for a voice-over project. I never worked on synchronized recording but I think and I don't know if I'm right or not, it is to record with a limited time and it is more difficult than the wild recording.
Could anyone please tell me what is the minute rate for both recording types.

Many thanks,
Fidaa

fidaa2007
Jordan
Local time: 17:21
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
!!!!!! Apr 27, 2010

136 veiws and no one reply.
plz, I need your replies ASAP.

Nicole Schnell  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:21
English to German
+ ...
Hi fidaa2007 Apr 27, 2010

Have you called the local recording studios to inquire about such rates? There is no such thing as a worldwide price list. You have to apply your own hourly rates.
You didn't tell us, where the recording is about to take place, you didn't tell us if you charge by the hour or the minute - you might as well ask: "How much is a car?"

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

synchronised recording & wild recording rates for a voice-over project

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search