How is a PayPal account created?
Thread poster: tulips

tulips
China
English to Chinese
+ ...
Jun 24, 2010

i want to put money into wallet, but never used paypal. the paypal need to be bound with an saving-account in bank? and also my job employer will use paypal to give me payment? thanks for ur help

ATIL KAYHAN  Identity Verified
Turkey
Local time: 16:43
Member (2007)
Turkish to English
+ ...
Signing up for a PayPal account Jun 24, 2010

Signing up for a PayPal account is very easy. You just walk through the steps. Make sure you create a PERSONAL account rather than a Premier or Business account. You can link your PayPal account with your bank account, which is very simple again. They make the whole process of signing up very simple. I do not think you will have any problems. If you have more than one e-mail address, decide which one you want to use for PayPal. PayPal accounts are known by e-mail addresses. In other words, PayPal e-mail address is just like your bank account number. Did I confuse you already? icon_smile.gif

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How is a PayPal account created?

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search