https://www.proz.com/forum/money_matters/174098-how_is_a_paypal_account_created.html

How is a PayPal account created?
Thread poster: tulips
tulips
tulips
China
English to Chinese
+ ...
Jun 24, 2010

i want to put money into wallet, but never used paypal. the paypal need to be bound with an saving-account in bank? and also my job employer will use paypal to give me payment? thanks for ur help

ATIL KAYHAN
ATIL KAYHAN  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 10:29
Member (2007)
Turkish to English
+ ...
Signing up for a PayPal account Jun 24, 2010

Signing up for a PayPal account is very easy. You just walk through the steps. Make sure you create a PERSONAL account rather than a Premier or Business account. You can link your PayPal account with your bank account, which is very simple again. They make the whole process of signing up very simple. I do not think you will have any problems. If you have more than one e-mail address, decide which one you want to use for PayPal. PayPal accounts are known by e-mail addresses. In other word... See more
Signing up for a PayPal account is very easy. You just walk through the steps. Make sure you create a PERSONAL account rather than a Premier or Business account. You can link your PayPal account with your bank account, which is very simple again. They make the whole process of signing up very simple. I do not think you will have any problems. If you have more than one e-mail address, decide which one you want to use for PayPal. PayPal accounts are known by e-mail addresses. In other words, PayPal e-mail address is just like your bank account number. Did I confuse you already? Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How is a PayPal account created?

Translation news

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »