Thread poster: Mohamed A. Moustafa

Mohamed A. Moustafa  Identity Verified
Egypt
Member (2009)
English to Arabic
+ ...
Aug 9, 2010

Hello,
What if you have a moneybookers account in USD and the client wants to pay through moneybookers in EUR?
Is it possible to manage the transaction with different currencies?
What are the regular fees for conversion?
Thanks in advance.

Direct link Reply with quote

Witold Chocholski  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 22:28
Member (2007)
English to Polish
+ ...
No problem in my case Aug 9, 2010

My Moneybookers account shows my balance in PLN. I receive money in USD, EUR or GBP and experience no problems.

However, I cannot say anything particular about conversion rates. I haven't checked that yet (quite a few years passed...). I don't have a feeling that I am being ripped off and that's enough for me.

Best wishes
W

ahmadwadan.com  Identity Verified
Kuwait
Local time: 23:28
English to Arabic
+ ...
No issue regarding Euro>USD Aug 10, 2010

Euro shall be automatically converted to USD. However, you shall be ripped off in terms of conversion rate which is always below market rate.

Regards

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Receiving a different currency to moneybookers

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search