How to pay via PayPal when I can't use PayPal?
Thread poster: Samuel Murray

Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 18:04
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
Feb 6, 2004

G'day

I need to pay the domainname company NameCrave.com (located in India) using PayPal.

But because I'm South African, I can't use PayPal to send money. Is there any way that I can somehow get PayPal to transfer the money even though I'm not registered with PayPal?

Or do you have any other suggestions? They only accept PayPal and they don't answer their helpdesk e-mails.

My original registrar (which accepted credit card payments) was sold to NameCrave.com, apparently.

[Edited at 2004-02-06 07:33]

Direct link Reply with quote

xxxBrandis
Local time: 18:04
English to German
+ ...
solutions Feb 9, 2004

Samuel Murray-Smit wrote:

G'day

I need to pay the domainname company NameCrave.com (located in India) using PayPal.

But because I'm South African, I can't use PayPal to send money. Is there any way that I can somehow get PayPal to transfer the money even though I'm not registered with PayPal?

Or do you have any other suggestions? They only accept PayPal and they don't answer their helpdesk e-mails.

My original registrar (which accepted credit card payments) was sold to NameCrave.com, apparently.

[Edited at 2004-02-06 07:33]
you can pay via moneybookers, they operate in India. Next you can also use Western Union, I have but no empirical experience in the context of Western Union´s operability in India. As far as I know paypal co-operates with all nationalized banks in India, provided the company or domain has an account with paypal and their account being with a nationalized bank, things can work.Hope that helps.

[Edited at 2004-02-09 05:07]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to pay via PayPal when I can't use PayPal?

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search