New FREE payment practice list with a human touch :-)
Thread poster: Peter Erfurt

Peter Erfurt  Identity Verified
Denmark
Local time: 14:14
English to Danish
+ ...
Apr 2, 2002

Hi all,

May I please invite everybody to join the brand new FREE mailing list for discussing translation agency payment practices.

I have followed the discussion about list payment on TCR closely, and have set up this free alternative on Coollist. It is my hope, that many of you will join the list - regardless your views on the payment issue on TCR. Why not join both lists - this one is free, and the more people we are, the better the list will get.

The list is moderated (by me) and I can promise you a tolerant and friendly atmosphere on the list. I strongly believe that we as translators should have access to (at least one) free list for all that cannot afford / for whom it is not practical or for all that is not comfortable with paying for information, we all contribute with.

Please visit

http://www.coollist.com/group.cgi?l=trwiz

and sign in. I look forward to meet you all...

Kind regards

Peter Erfurt

Project Manager

TransWizards

http://www.transwizards.com

Denmark

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New FREE payment practice list with a human touch :-)

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search