Thread poster: laila mostafa

laila mostafa  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 09:42
English to Arabic
+ ...
Jul 6, 2011

hi
i had a translation through proz, and the company only paid me half the fees, and has been stalling since then, i was wondering if proz have a blacklist for such companies, the least i can do is to blacklist them so noone would fall for them again.

Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
The Blue Board Jul 6, 2011

Hello laila,

Thank you for reporting this.

In case you wish to enter a feedback about an outsourcer please use the Blue Board here. Please note that any ProZ.com user can enter a number from 1 to 5 corresponding to his or her likelihood of working again (LWA) with a given outsourcer (ie. client or translation company/agency). By way of explanation, the user can also enter a line of text along with the number. In
... See more
Hello laila,

Thank you for reporting this.

In case you wish to enter a feedback about an outsourcer please use the Blue Board here. Please note that any ProZ.com user can enter a number from 1 to 5 corresponding to his or her likelihood of working again (LWA) with a given outsourcer (ie. client or translation company/agency). By way of explanation, the user can also enter a line of text along with the number. In response, the outsourcer may enter a line of text of his/her/its own.

The Blue Board is the complete, searchable database of the records containing these entries and replies, along with outsourcer coordinates. To find out more about the Blue Board please follow this link.

Please also note that there are certain conditions for making an entry concerning your likelihood of working again with an outsourcer. Before making the entry please make sure your entry is in line with the Blue Board rules.

Hope this helps and please submit a support request here, http://www.proz.com/support/ , in case you have any questions or concerns and site staff will be happy to help.

My bests,
Helen
Collapse

Angus Stewart  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 08:42
Member (2011)
French to English
+ ...
use the Blueboard Jul 6, 2011

You can post feedback regarding this company via the Blueboard.

laila mostafa  Identity Verified
Egypt
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thx. Jul 6, 2011

thank u all for your feedback.

Hani Hassaan  Identity Verified
Egypt
Member (2007)
English to Arabic
+ ...
Proz.com must act more and solve the payment problems of translators Aug 10, 2011

You can use Blue Board but It will not give your money, you should start other actions, and my sincere advice to Proz.com is (please, try to help more with bad companies which do not respect and pay for their translators.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

late payment

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search