Gianluigi Desogus, PhD  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 15:57
English to Italian
+ ...
Sep 28, 2011

Hello,

I would appreciate some assistance on the following matter:

I got a payment from a Beijing-based agency; however, due to bank fees, the amount I received was USD 40 less than what I had originally invoiced. On my side, my bank has not charged me any commission for the transaction.
My contact in the agency's accounting dept claims that they have paid a CNY 250 commission (roughly USD 40 at the current exchange rate) out of their own pocket and, as a proof, h
... See more
Hello,

I would appreciate some assistance on the following matter:

I got a payment from a Beijing-based agency; however, due to bank fees, the amount I received was USD 40 less than what I had originally invoiced. On my side, my bank has not charged me any commission for the transaction.
My contact in the agency's accounting dept claims that they have paid a CNY 250 commission (roughly USD 40 at the current exchange rate) out of their own pocket and, as a proof, has sent me a scanned copy of the bank receipt. Unfortunately this is in Chinese and of very little use to me.

I would appreciate if someone with good knowledge of Chinese contacted me privately to give me the gist of what the receipt says (I don't need the whole thing translated, just clarification of a couple of lines relating to what fees were charged and to whom).

TIA for your help,

Gianluigi
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Help "deciphering" a bank receipt in Chinese

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »