Payments to ProZ
Thread poster: Catherine GUILLIAUMET

Catherine GUILLIAUMET  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:10
English to French
+ ...
Apr 8, 2002

Hello,

As the ProZ support Service scarcely replies to my inquiries, please find below the copy of the message I\'ve send today. I\'d like a reply. Thank you :

Good evening.

1) Could you please be kind to tell me what I must mention on my invoice to encourage clients to pay me through ProZ

2) If clients pay me through Proz, can I get an official invoice (with VAT) from you allowing me to deduct the fees of each translation from my revenues ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Direct link Reply with quote

English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Payments through ProZ Apr 13, 2002

Hi, me again !

Please, I still need a reply to the same questions, that I try to make clearer here:

1) If I want to offer to my clients the opportunity to pay me through ProZ, what must I tell them to explain the procedure ? I don\'t know the exact procedure, so I can\'t explain it to them. I\'d like to be able to suggest this mean of payment systematically on my invoices.

2) I have understood that there are fees that the translators must pay to ProZ for each payment received on their behalf by ProZ. I think it\'s normal. But, do ProZ issue an invoice corresponding to these fees, so that the translators can deduct them from their income ?

Thanks a lot in advance for any info.

Have a nice week-end

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
FAQ Apr 13, 2002

Hi Catherine,

You\'ll find some info regarding your first question if you check the FAQs.

HTH - best regards, Ralf

English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you, Ralf Apr 25, 2002

for your reply. I still have no answer for the rest of the question, from ProZ. It\'s a pity

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Payments to ProZ

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search