https://www.proz.com/forum/money_matters/212108-rates_for_2_days_interpreting.html

Rates for 2 days interpreting
Thread poster: Mohamed Mahmoud
Mohamed Mahmoud
Mohamed Mahmoud  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 14:29
Member (2011)
English to Arabic
+ ...
Nov 15, 2011

Dear Friends '
Hope to be fine& OK

I have an offer from a client asks me quote for 2days interpreting
In fact I don not know about rate in Europe ( Latvia)

I will appreciate your help to the most

Yours
Taha

Faruk Atabeyli
Faruk Atabeyli  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 15:29
English to Turkish
+ ...
A simple formula Nov 15, 2011

Multiply your per word rate with your maximum daily capacity and that should be your minimum daily rate.

If you have to travel, you need to add the time you are away from your desk (transfers, flight times, etc)

If it is causing you any inconvenience that you feel you should be compensated, (such as late responses to clients, time away from family) consider these too.

And finally don't forget to add "plus expenses" when you make your offer.

... See more
Multiply your per word rate with your maximum daily capacity and that should be your minimum daily rate.

If you have to travel, you need to add the time you are away from your desk (transfers, flight times, etc)

If it is causing you any inconvenience that you feel you should be compensated, (such as late responses to clients, time away from family) consider these too.

And finally don't forget to add "plus expenses" when you make your offer.

[Edited at 2011-11-15 14:55 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Rates for 2 days interpreting

Translation news

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »