Is money transfer through xe.com reliable and completely free?
Thread poster: Ie Ling Arnett

Ie Ling Arnett  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:15
English to Indonesian
+ ...
Dec 25, 2011

Hello,

Could you please share your opinions if you have ever been paid through xe.com?

http://www.xe.com/fx/benefits.php

Thank you so much and happy translating!

Direct link Reply with quote

Kaiya J. Diannen  Identity Verified
Australia
Member (2008)
German to English
Nothing good is free Dec 26, 2011

... but it is reliable and it does work. The spread is where you see the damage, but they now have an option to bid on a particular exchange rate instead of just accepting the rate of the moment, that might 'help' a bit.
- - -
Caveat: I have not "been paid" through xe.com. I have "paid myself" (moved money from one account to another) using this service. If you can "be paid" through this service, I don't know how that works.

[Edited at 2011-12-27 08:50 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Is money transfer through xe.com reliable and completely free?

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search