Upload fund to moneybooker account (Mod: Time required for transfer to Moneybookers?)
Thread poster: Scott Li
Scott Li
Scott Li  Identity Verified
Hong Kong
Local time: 21:59
Member (2005)
Chinese to English
+ ...
Jun 23, 2004

What is the longest duration that one may have to wait when upload funds into moneybooker account ?

I have instructed our bank to upload a sum on 11th June from Hong Kong and the bank is also confirmed no negative feed back from the transfer but so far still see nothing in our moneybooker account.

Will try to call moneybooker in an hour or so. Any other advice ?

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2004-06-23 07:50]

chance (X)
chance (X)
French to Chinese
+ ...
It should be done the same day. Jun 23, 2004

But if your bank forgot to put your reference ID assigned by moneybookers, you have to contact them by phone or email providing the copy of the bank order or the receipt you have been given when instructing the payment.

[Edited at 2004-06-23 08:23]

Scott Li
Hong Kong
Member (2005)
Chinese to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Called and e-mailed. Jun 23, 2004

thanks Chance and thanks Ralf for modified the header.

Just spoke to staff there and gave him our account information, hopefully to get some positive news within this week....

It is too long indeed....

Scott Li
Hong Kong
Member (2005)
Chinese to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
okay now Jun 23, 2004

after a phone call, the money is there now.

We need to click on the check box to accept the rules of the FSA under the profile page since we uploaded an amount larger than the regular

Ivan Frankovics
Ivan Frankovics  Identity Verified
Hungary
Local time: 14:59
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Frustrating experience from Hungary Jun 23, 2004

I have quite bad experiences with this service which I assume a good one and I would like to use it regularly.

First I uploaded about EUR 80 from one Hungarian acct to their Hungarian bank acct. I indicated my ID, and I had to wait almost 1 month for them to locate it.
2nd time it took "only" 5 days, though bank transfer within Hungary should not exceeed 2 days.

This is the third time I am trying to upload funds and since June 04 it has not arrived there.
<
... See more
I have quite bad experiences with this service which I assume a good one and I would like to use it regularly.

First I uploaded about EUR 80 from one Hungarian acct to their Hungarian bank acct. I indicated my ID, and I had to wait almost 1 month for them to locate it.
2nd time it took "only" 5 days, though bank transfer within Hungary should not exceeed 2 days.

This is the third time I am trying to upload funds and since June 04 it has not arrived there.

I'am in busy emailing and faxing with them, but there is no result, just promises.

BR,
Ivan
Collapse

chance (X)
chance (X)
French to Chinese
+ ...
Hi Euro, Jun 23, 2004

Thank you for your quick feedback

Have you tried to send money via moneybookers to a translator based in China?

Scott Li
Hong Kong
Member (2005)
Chinese to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
No Chance Jun 23, 2004

chance wrote:

Thank you for your quick feedback

Have you tried to send money via moneybookers to a translator based in China?

No Chance

Hong Kong is not in their list yet since we mostly send out payment. Some translators in China may have bank account in Hong Kong, perhaps you can check with them.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Upload fund to moneybooker account (Mod: Time required for transfer to Moneybookers?)

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »