Any recommended credit card processor like 2checkout?
Thread poster: Waleed Mohamed

Waleed Mohamed  Identity Verified
United Arab Emirates
Local time: 21:07
English to Arabic
+ ...
May 25, 2012

Hi,

I am looking for a credit card payment processing service that can allow me to request payments from clients via secure payment link and the client does not have to open account. They just click on the payment link and pay with his credit card.

I am living outside USA (in UAE), so the service should be available outside USA.

Thanks for your kind help!

Waleed

Direct link Reply with quote

Jamie Bonnette
United States
Local time: 13:07
Credit Card Payment Company May 25, 2012

Waleed,

I am not sure if this service is available where you are located, but I am VERY happy with "Electronic Payment Systems" at at rate of 1/2 of 1% on Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and AMEX. Those rates are absolutely unheard of, at least to me, ESPECIALLY when working with American Express.

The contact information that I have is as follows:

John Cannon
Sr.Bank Manager
Merchant Services/Electronic Payment Systems
Direct-623-313-4344
Office-1-855-218-6621
Fax-602-293-3283

I am in the US, and as you can tell, so are these numbers, but it doesn't hurt to call. Mr. Cannon is absolutely lovely and completely honest.

I will be signing up with them soon, as my website almost finished.

I hope this helps.

Jamie Bonnette, Owner
Found In Translation, LLC

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Any recommended credit card processor like 2checkout?

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search