Thread poster: ATIL KAYHAN

ATIL KAYHAN  Identity Verified
Turkey
Local time: 02:42
Member (2007)
Turkish to English
+ ...
Aug 16, 2012

An MSN article that I found interesting, and wanted to share. It lists the ten countries with supposedly best retirement plans. The article has 12 pages, and you can flip the pages by pressing on the arrow at the bottom of the article.

http://money.msn.com/retirement-plan/10-nations-paying-people-to-retire

Direct link Reply with quote

Russell Jones  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 00:42
Italian to English
Interesting Aug 16, 2012

Thanks Atil.

I think we should make it clear, though, that the article only refers to State employees.

ATIL KAYHAN  Identity Verified
Turkey
Local time: 02:42
Member (2007)
Turkish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Public Employees Aug 16, 2012

I guess you are right, Russell. Thank you.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

10 Nations Paying People to Retire

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search