Ivan Tobias
Ivan Tobias  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:10
Slovak to English
+ ...
May 20, 2013

Hi guys,

I'm looking for an advice on VO direction which is to be done remotely and abroad rather than nationally and in person.

Regards

IT

Thayenga
Thayenga  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 10:10
Member (2009)
English to German
+ ...
Directions May 20, 2013

Hi Ivan,

the script should give you all the directions that you need to do the VO.
I suggest that you first carefully listen to the original and try to capture the speaker's
intonation as closely as possible. Doing it remotely makes it a little more difficult since there will be no sound editor there with you.

Enjoy!

Pau Todó
Pau Todó
Switzerland
Local time: 10:10
English to Spanish
+ ...
me too! Oct 31, 2013

Hello Ivan
how was your experience with the remote VO direction?
I must do the same via conference call and I'm a bit worried about what issues should I deal with...
It would be great to read your general impressions about the "experience"!
Many thanks in advance,
Pau

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

VO direction

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »