Payoneer and Paypal and et al
Thread poster: Oscar Rivera

Oscar Rivera
Hungary
Local time: 18:48
English to Spanish
+ ...
Mar 26, 2014

Has anyone ever received money straight to their payoneer account from a third party that is not part of Payoneer? If so, was it from a company/person from the US or from another part of the world?

I've read that payoneer can be linked to the paypal account but that it doesn't work with Xoom. Is it possible to link payoneer with other services like Skrill or Moneybookers.

Thanks in advance.


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Nissim-Payoneer
Local time: 12:48
Payoneer Mar 27, 2014

Hi Oscar,

Thank you for posting about Payoneer. Your Payoneer account allows you to receive funds in a few different ways:

- You can receive payments from companies worldwide that pay with Payoneer. There are many translation and freelance networks currently paying with Payoneer. This page on our website shows you how to add a new company (that supports Payoneer) as a funding source on your Payoneer account: http://www.payoneer.com/CompaniesPayingWithPayoneer.aspx

- As a Payoneer account holder you are eligible to use our US Payment Service. This service provides you with a US collection account, which can be used to receive US bank transfers from US companies. You can receive payments from any US company, in accordance with our Terms and Conditions - simply provide them with your US account and routing number and ask them to send you funds via standard US ACH transfer.

You can link your US Payment Service to both PayPal and Skrill, and withdraw funds via US bank transfer. Note that the US Payment Service is a solution for professionals to receive payments related to work being done, such as freelance/translation services, sale of goods/services, etc.

If you have any additional questions or feedback about Payoneer I'd be more than happy to hear them.


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Paulinho Fonseca  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 13:48
Member (2011)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Payment from Paypal to Payoneer Mar 28, 2014

Nissim-Payoneer wrote:

Hi Oscar,

Thank you for posting about Payoneer. Your Payoneer account allows you to receive funds in a few different ways:

- You can receive payments from companies worldwide that pay with Payoneer. There are many translation and freelance networks currently paying with Payoneer. This page on our website shows you how to add a new company (that supports Payoneer) as a funding source on your Payoneer account: http://www.payoneer.com/CompaniesPayingWithPayoneer.aspx

- As a Payoneer account holder you are eligible to use our US Payment Service. This service provides you with a US collection account, which can be used to receive US bank transfers from US companies. You can receive payments from any US company, in accordance with our Terms and Conditions - simply provide them with your US account and routing number and ask them to send you funds via standard US ACH transfer.

You can link your US Payment Service to both PayPal and Skrill, and withdraw funds via US bank transfer. Note that the US Payment Service is a solution for professionals to receive payments related to work being done, such as freelance/translation services, sale of goods/services, etc.

If you have any additional questions or feedback about Payoneer I'd be more than happy to hear them.






So Nissim, what you are saying is that I can send the money I have in Paypal to Payoneer.



Direct link Reply with quote
 

Nissim-Payoneer
Local time: 12:48
Payoneer US Payment Service Mar 28, 2014

Paulinho Fonseca wrote:

So Nissim, what you are saying is that I can send the money I have in Paypal to Payoneer.



Our US Payment Service allows you to receive payments from US companies, including PayPal. If you have a valid PayPal account, that has the option to withdraw funds to a US bank, you will be able to use our US Payment Service to withdraw funds from PayPal to Payoneer.


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Paulinho Fonseca  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 13:48
Member (2011)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Payoneer US Payment Service Mar 28, 2014

Nissim-Payoneer wrote:

Paulinho Fonseca wrote:

So Nissim, what you are saying is that I can send the money I have in Paypal to Payoneer.



Our US Payment Service allows you to receive payments from US companies, including PayPal. If you have a valid PayPal account, that has the option to withdraw funds to a US bank, you will be able to use our US Payment Service to withdraw funds from PayPal to Payoneer.



This is great!
Thank you for the information.



Direct link Reply with quote
 

Oscar Rivera
Hungary
Local time: 18:48
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Payoneer US Payment Service Mar 31, 2014

Nissim-Payoneer wrote:

Paulinho Fonseca wrote:

So Nissim, what you are saying is that I can send the money I have in Paypal to Payoneer.



Our US Payment Service allows you to receive payments from US companies, including PayPal. If you have a valid PayPal account, that has the option to withdraw funds to a US bank, you will be able to use our US Payment Service to withdraw funds from PayPal to Payoneer.


Nissim, thank you so much for your answers.


Direct link Reply with quote
 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Payoneer and Paypal and et al

Advanced search







PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »



Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search