Money transfer and rates in Egypt
Thread poster: Irini Abdelmassih

Irini Abdelmassih  Identity Verified
Egypt
English to Arabic
+ ...
Jun 18, 2014

Dear colleagues,
I'd like to know the best method of getting paid for my work, from any client in any country to me in Egypt.
Moreover, I'd like to know the average rates for translation from English into Arabic and vice versa.
Thanks and best regards,
Irini S. Abdelmassih

Paypal Jun 19, 2014

Dear Irini

The best way to get payment is through Paypal account. Paypal is the faster, safer way to send money and receive money from any location.

Inès Dopagne
France
Local time: 18:09
Member (2006)
English to Arabic
+ ...
Payment in Egypt Jun 20, 2014

Dear Irini
If you want to work with Egyptian agencies, their rates are very very low, 0.02 USD/ word
To be paid, via banking transfer is the safest way.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Money transfer and rates in Egypt

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search