David Rumsey
David Rumsey  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 13:01
Member (2004)
Swedish to English
+ ...
Dec 3, 2004

Hi! Has anyone out there used Moneybookers.com to get paid? I am looking for an easy/inexpensive way for my European/Scandinavian clients to pay me in the US, either in USD or SEK?

Doru Voin
Doru Voin  Identity Verified
Romania
Local time: 23:01
English to Romanian
+ ...
Quite satisfied Dec 3, 2004

I'm using Moneybookers.com for almost 6 months now. Never had any problems with them.

Regards from Bucharest,
Doru Voin

Doru Voin
Doru Voin  Identity Verified
Romania
Local time: 23:01
English to Romanian
+ ...
USD Dec 3, 2004

David Rumsey wrote:

Hi! Has anyone out there used Moneybookers.com to get paid? I am looking for an easy/inexpensive way for my European/Scandinavian clients to pay me in the US, either in USD or SEK?

In my case, no matter what currency the payment has been issued in, the amount is automatically converted into Euros, and I can only withdraw money from my Moneybookers account in my own currency. Should the same rule apply to US based Moneybookers accounts, you will always withdraw US dollars from your account, be the payment in Euros or SEKs.

Same,
D.

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 22:01
English to German
+ ...
Search the forums Dec 3, 2004

Hi David,
We've had a number of discussions on Moneybookers - just enter 'Moneybookers' into the Search window on the left, and search the forums.

Best regards,
Ralf

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Moneybookers.com

Translation news

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »