Debt collection in Spain
Thread poster: Rolf Kern

Rolf Kern  Identity Verified
Switzerland
Local time: 14:12
English to German
+ ...
Aug 26, 2014

A Spanish direct client owes me ca. CHF 2,200 since January 2014 and does not reply to my reminders. Does anybody have experience in this respect?

Thanks
Rolf

Direct link Reply with quote

Philippe Etienne  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 14:12
English to French
Yes Aug 26, 2014

Rolf Kern wrote:
Does anybody have experience in this respect?

An French agency owes me 3700 euros since Nov 2001 (bankrupcy)
A French sole trader owes me 1500 euros since August 2011 (individual bankrupcy)

In the first occurrence, I flew to France from Morocco to the customer's bank, make a racket there and recovered the details of the bankruptcy administrator, sent my bills and got nothing.
In the second case, I also sent my bills, and I am waiting for the judgment, but I will get nothing too.

Philippe

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Debt collection in Spain

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search