Typical salary for QA Associate (working from home)
Thread poster: Anthony Tamburro (X)

Anthony Tamburro (X)
English to Italian
+ ...
Jan 20, 2005

Does anyone have any ideas on what the salary range (hourly or by the job) on working as a QA associate from the comfort of home? I need to specify salary requirements for a job application and since it would be working from home, I have no idea on how to approach it. Any ideas?

Parrot  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 01:44
Spanish to English
+ ...
Moving this topic to Money Matters Jan 20, 2005

icon_smile.gif

Luca Tutino  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 01:44
Member (2002)
English to Italian
+ ...
Possibly the same salary as from office Jan 21, 2005

Salary for such position can vary widely, depending on the contribution you can offer, and the word Associate opens the door to all sorts of arrangements, if I am not wrong.

The comfort of home is good for you. ON the other side the Company will save in floor space and equipment for your office. At the end of the day, provided they can trust your loyalty and dedication, the Company savings should balance your preference. I mean: you mighy just propose the same salary as for working from office. May-be you could add some additional guarantee about the amount of work you will be available to provide.

Anthony Tamburro wrote:

Does anyone have any ideas on what the salary range (hourly or by the job) on working as a QA associate from the comfort of home? I need to specify salary requirements for a job application and since it would be working from home, I have no idea on how to approach it. Any ideas?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Typical salary for QA Associate (working from home)

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search