Typical salary for QA Associate (working from home)
Thread poster: Anthony Tamburro
Anthony Tamburro
English to Italian
+ ...
Jan 20, 2005

Does anyone have any ideas on what the salary range (hourly or by the job) on working as a QA associate from the comfort of home? I need to specify salary requirements for a job application and since it would be working from home, I have no idea on how to approach it. Any ideas?

Direct link Reply with quote

Parrot  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 00:23
Member (2002)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Moving this topic to Money Matters Jan 20, 2005

Luca Tutino  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 00:23
Member (2002)
English to Italian
+ ...
Possibly the same salary as from office Jan 21, 2005

Salary for such position can vary widely, depending on the contribution you can offer, and the word Associate opens the door to all sorts of arrangements, if I am not wrong.

The comfort of home is good for you. ON the other side the Company will save in floor space and equipment for your office. At the end of the day, provided they can trust your loyalty and dedication, the Company savings should balance your preference. I mean: you mighy just propose the same salary as for working from office. May-be you could add some additional guarantee about the amount of work you will be available to provide.

Anthony Tamburro wrote:

Does anyone have any ideas on what the salary range (hourly or by the job) on working as a QA associate from the comfort of home? I need to specify salary requirements for a job application and since it would be working from home, I have no idea on how to approach it. Any ideas?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Typical salary for QA Associate (working from home)

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search