Thread poster: ivkafilova

ivkafilova  Identity Verified
Slovakia
Local time: 09:21
Member (2011)
English to Slovak
+ ...
Jan 30

Dear colleagues, can you share your experience with Hyperwallet Systems for receiving payment? They require photo of my ID - both sides and I really do not like the idea.

Direct link Reply with quote

Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
Make a copy, and cross out the numbered parts Jan 31

ivkafilova wrote:
Hyperwallet Systems ... require photo of my ID - both sides, and I really do not like the idea.

Make a copy of your ID, then cross out the numbered parts so that they can't read the numbers.

Thayenga  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2009)
English to German
+ ...
Send only what they need to know Jan 31

Samuel Murray wrote:

ivkafilova wrote:
Hyperwallet Systems ... require photo of my ID - both sides, and I really do not like the idea.

Make a copy of your ID, then cross out the numbered parts so that they can't read the numbers.

Yes, the numbers are not to be send to anyone. If they do insist, well, go somewhere else.

Linda Marconi
China
Local time: 15:21
Chinese to English
+ ...
Security First Feb 1

I agree with what they said, protect your personal info. Probably I am too negligent with the personal ID info, and trust people easily. That's why I got ripped off by the vendors within two days.

ivkafilova  Identity Verified
Slovakia
Member (2011)
English to Slovak
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Feb 4

Thank you all for your hints

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Hyperwallet Systems - your opinion

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search