Rates Span. to Eng., and how to receive payment
Thread poster: Trudi Richards (X)

Trudi Richards (X)
Spanish to English
May 25, 2005

I'm just starting out, and have received an offer to be part of a translators pool for a news agency in Peru, asking for my rates and how I get paid. I've listed my rates on this site as $.07-.10 per word for Spanish to English, which seems to be about average - but am not sure if that is workable internationally, or just in the US? Also, how to get paid? I thought of Paypal - but perhaps there's a better way? Any suggestions much appreciated!
Trudi

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Rates Span. to Eng., and how to receive payment

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search