PayPal: currency conversion with no fees
Thread poster: Dawid Mazela, MA, MCIL

Cristina Crişan  Identity Verified
Romania
Local time: 22:17
English to Romanian
+ ...
TransferWise Oct 13

I have a borderless account and also customers who use TW to pay me directly into my local bank account, but for some of my customers PayPal works best.
So far, I only used my PayPal balance for shopping (an electric scooter just days ago!) and donations, but now that I have my USD card I might also withdraw money in the future.
I don't let PayPal convert my money. My customers pay me in USD, my main currency is set to USD and I only plan to withdraw to my USD card.
PayPal will get USD 2.5 per withdrawal.
I can live with that.

[Edited at 2018-10-14 05:41 GMT]

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

PayPal: currency conversion with no fees

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search