Client requesting proof-reading of my already proof-read work for free - thank you to commenters!!
Thread poster: Sarai73

Sarai73  Identity Verified
English to Swedish
+ ...
Nov 27, 2019

I didn't realise when I made my previous post ''inclusive'' that I couldn't give more than two responses which was a bit silly as I wanted to thank those who have commented!

So here they are; many thanks for your thoughtful responses, especially those by Samuel Murray and Fiona Grace Peterson! Great tips about the tracked changes, Samuel - will try those.

All the best,

Sara

Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 18:13
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
@Sara Nov 27, 2019

Sarai73 wrote:
I didn't realise when I made my previous post ''inclusive'' that I couldn't give more than two responses...

Yes, the "inclusive" posting format is rather more exclusive than the non-inclusive posting format. They (ProZ.com) should rename it to something that will communicate to newer members that it is a restricted posting format in which thread starters are actually looking for short replies (not necessarily quality replies) from as many people as possible.

Sarai73

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Client requesting proof-reading of my already proof-read work for free - thank you to commenters!!

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
SDL Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within SDL Trados Studio

SDL Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search