How much can I charge for an exhibition in France?
Thread poster: Mozart (X)

Mozart (X)
Local time: 06:34
Aug 1, 2005

Hi,
I ask you this question hoping somebody will be able to help me: in September I should work as an interpreter for an italian enterprise in France. They have to show their products. How much can I charge for three days?
Thank you! Roberta

Edward Vreeburg  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 06:34
Member (2008)
English to Dutch
+ ...
I guess your normal fee + expenses Aug 2, 2005

Ask the client to see what the opening hours of the exibition are, how much lunch time you get and if you are required to interpret during presentations, and or business diners after hours...
Then add a fee for expenses (hotel, travel, food, drinks , visit the Eiffel tour), or set up something to declare all costs.

>?
Ed

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How much can I charge for an exhibition in France?

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features, ensures new

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search