invoice formality for Belgian invoices
Thread poster: Tim van den Oudenhoven

Tim van den Oudenhoven
Local time: 21:02
Member (2006)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Aug 16, 2005

I am a translator who just started taking it more serious and I'm a bit stuck on my invoice. Anyone who could provide me with an example of a FILLED-IN invoice of a regular translation would be subjected to my eternal gratitude (templates enough, but I'm stuck filling it in!!)

Could somebody give me the Dutch translation of this to put on my invoice (I can't find it on the internet):

"Prestation de matière intelectuelle localisée à l’étranger –Art. 21§3,7° du code belge de la TVA.
TVA belge non-applicable"

Direct link Reply with quote

Williamson  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:02
Flemish to English
+ ...
Link Aug 16, 2005

Not a template, but a proposition:

so many words from language x --> language Z = 1000 words
at the convened rate of :
Total : xxxx

Le moniteur belge/het Belgisch Staatsblad is always a good source of exact legal terminology.

If you want to avoid a lot of VAT-administration, you'd better work for agencies/clients outside your own country.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

invoice formality for Belgian invoices

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 only €415 / $495
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €415 / $495 / £325 / ¥60,000 You will also receive FREE access to our getting started eLearning program!

More info »

• All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search