Thread poster: Tim van den Oudenhoven

Tim van den Oudenhoven
Germany
Local time: 01:15
Member (2006)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Aug 16, 2005

I am a translator who just started taking it more serious and I'm a bit stuck on my invoice. Anyone who could provide me with an example of a FILLED-IN invoice of a regular translation would be subjected to my eternal gratitude (templates enough, but I'm stuck filling it in!!)

Could somebody give me the Dutch translation of this to put on my invoice (I can't find it on the internet):

"Prestation de matière intelectuelle localisée à l’étranger –Art. 21§3,7° du code belge de la TVA.
TVA belge non-applicable"

cheers!

Direct link Reply with quote

Williamson  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 00:15
Flemish to English
+ ...
Link Aug 16, 2005

Not a template, but a proposition:

so many words from language x --> language Z = 1000 words
at the convened rate of :
Total : xxxx

and

Le moniteur belge/het Belgisch Staatsblad is always a good source of exact legal terminology.

www.pim.be/telechargement/prime-reno-gouvernement.pdf

If you want to avoid a lot of VAT-administration, you'd better work for agencies/clients outside your own country.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

invoice formality for Belgian invoices

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search