Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Has anyone had any success in applying Directive 2000/35/EC on combating late payment?
Thread poster: Jana Teteris
yanatyshchenko
yanatyshchenko
English to Russian
Late payments Survey – Participate in this survey and promote your interests in the European Union Mar 31, 2006

Dear Sir, Madam,

I participate in the work group that has been commissioned by the European Commission DG Enterprise and Industry to conduct consultations and a study aimed at evaluating the impact of Directive 2000/35/EC on combating late payments in commercial transactions.
This study aims at verifying whether the content of the Directive and its implementation by Member States has been sufficient to effectively benefit SMEs and fight late payments in commercial transaction
... See more
Dear Sir, Madam,

I participate in the work group that has been commissioned by the European Commission DG Enterprise and Industry to conduct consultations and a study aimed at evaluating the impact of Directive 2000/35/EC on combating late payments in commercial transactions.
This study aims at verifying whether the content of the Directive and its implementation by Member States has been sufficient to effectively benefit SMEs and fight late payments in commercial transactions. Our report to the European Commission may lead to legislative changes that could benefit you.

I am contacting you to ask for your assistance. We would very much like you to participate in this study and help us to gather as much information as possible (acts that transposed the directive in European countries, your experience, your opinion, etc.).

You can access the questionnaires that we have prepared at www.latepayments.org

Should you have any questions or any informations do no hesitate to contact me at
[email protected], by fax at 33156729048 or by telephone at 33147058729.

Best regards,
Yana, assistant of Jean Albert the team leader.
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Has anyone had any success in applying Directive 2000/35/EC on combating late payment?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »