Thread poster: Pham Hoa Hiep

Pham Hoa Hiep
Vietnam
Local time: 13:42
Member (2006)
English to Vietnamese
+ ...
Oct 5, 2006

Could any one please advise me how I can receive payments using money booker. I have just registered with money booker. When someone makes the payment, can I tranfer the money to my credit card? Since I am in Vietnam now, I am not sure if this works.
Many thanks
Hiep

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2006-10-05 08:22]

Direct link Reply with quote

misscaboo4
Local time: 07:42
Spanish to English
I know some people who do! Oct 5, 2006

Hi

I know of a couple of translators in Vietman who receive money this way. If you email me I'll ask them to contact you and help you out

leon_li
Local time: 09:42
English to Finnish
Hi Oct 31, 2006

Hi

I am from finland and i want to receive payment from vietnam by moneybookers, is that possible? would you send me a information if possible please. thanks a lot.

my e-mail: leonking49@yahoo.com

misscaboo4 wrote:
Hi

I know of a couple of translators in Vietman who receive money this way. If you email me I'll ask them to contact you and help you out

[Edited at 2006-10-31 18:07]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to receive payments in Vietnam using Moneybookers

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search