Available currencies in Moneybookers.com
Thread poster: Kristine Sprula (Lielause)
Kristine Sprula (Lielause)
Kristine Sprula (Lielause)  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 16:38
Member (2005)
English to Latvian
+ ...
Nov 8, 2006

Dear collegues,
I use Moneybookers for foreign transactions in Euro. Is it possible to use it for USD as well or only single currency transactions are possible?
Thank you in advance for your advice

Balttext
Balttext  Identity Verified
Latvia
English to Latvian
+ ...
Currency change in Moneybookers Nov 9, 2006

Citāts no viņu FAQ sadaļas:

Can I change the currency of my Moneybookers account?
Once your account has been opened, a change of currency is not possible unless your transaction history is empty. If this applies to you, you should contact our service department with your request.

Ar cieņu,

Uldis

Inessa Akhmetova
Inessa Akhmetova  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 15:38
English to Russian
+ ...
USD, EUR>EUR Nov 9, 2006

I recieve payments via Moneybookers both in USD and EUR and withdraw it into my bank EUR account or multi-currency card. No problems

Kristine Sprula (Lielause)
Kristine Sprula (Lielause)  Identity Verified
Latvia
Member (2005)
English to Latvian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Information from Moneybookers Dec 6, 2006

I hope this information can be useful for somebody else:

1) Unfortunately, it is not possible to hold two different currencies on a Moneybookers account. Change of currency is also no longer possible since you have made credit card verification which are considered transactions as well.

2) Please be kindly informed that if needed, currency conversion will be performed automatically. In conversion we use the daily exchange rates of the European Central Bank plus a spre
... See more
I hope this information can be useful for somebody else:

1) Unfortunately, it is not possible to hold two different currencies on a Moneybookers account. Change of currency is also no longer possible since you have made credit card verification which are considered transactions as well.

2) Please be kindly informed that if needed, currency conversion will be performed automatically. In conversion we use the daily exchange rates of the European Central Bank plus a spread of 0.95% in either direction for transactions involving only one of the three: EUR, USD or GBP. For transactions involving any other currency, we apply a spread of 1.3%. We add as a protection against the volatility of foreign exchange markets.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Available currencies in Moneybookers.com

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »