Thread poster: xxxreebecca
xxxreebecca
Local time: 09:15
English to Dutch
+ ...
Nov 30, 2006

Hello,

I could use some advice

I am looking for an accountant or I at least need some help with accountancy.
The past year I had an accountant, but he's really too expensive for me right now (I have to pay 1600 EUR for 1 year and it's not like he did a lot of work for me).
So this accountant doesn't have to work for me again, but the end of the year is getting closer and I don't know enough about accounting to do the closure of the year myself.

Is there anyone who knows a good accountant near Brussels (Belgium) ( I live in Tervuren) or does anyone know an accounting programme that's affordable and easy enough to use it myself?

Thanks a lot!!

Rebecca

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for an accountant near Brussels

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search