SandraV  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 22:23
Member (2004)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Dec 6, 2006

Hi,

Some weeks ago I received a payment through Moneybookers and in order to transfer the money to my bank acount first I had to verify my account. Now I want to know if it is necessary to verify the account each time I receive a payment, or if it's enough with the first verification in order to withdraw my money immediately.

Thanks,

Sandra

Direct link Reply with quote

Fan Gao
Australia
Local time: 14:23
Member (2006)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Once is enough Dec 6, 2006

Hi Sandra,

No, you won't have to verify your bank details again. You just have to do it once, the same as Paypal.

Best wishes,
Mark

Angus Woo
Local time: 11:23
Chinese to English
+ ...
Of course not Dec 6, 2006

Sandra wrote:
Hi,

Some weeks ago I received a payment through Moneybookers and in order to transfer the money to my bank acount first I had to verify my account. Now I want to know if it is necessary to verify the account each time I receive a payment, or if it's enough with the first verification in order to withdraw my money immediately.

Thanks,

Sandra

It's once and for all.

Enjoy it, it charges a little bit less than paypal.

Hipyan Nopri  Identity Verified
Indonesia
Local time: 10:23
English to Indonesian
+ ...
One for all Dec 6, 2006

Hi Sandra,

You should have verified your bank account the first time you registered at Moneybookers.

Having not verified it yet, you can verify it now by transferring a little amount of money (US$15) from your MB account to your bank account.

Within three days your bank account will be verified. You are given the verification code, and you are asked to put it on your MB account.

It is required only once. Next time, there is no more verification need.

Rehab_Gamil
Egypt
Local time: 05:23
English to Arabic
+ ...
Without verification? Apr 29, 2010

How am I to verify my bank account in moneybookers? and what if i did withdrawals to my bank account without verification?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Verification in Moneybookers

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search