Non-payment reports
Thread poster: Sarah Port

Sarah Port  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:42
German to English
+ ...
Jan 9, 2007

Could anyone be so kind as to tell me how I go about filing a non-payment report on Proz.com (for an outsourcer who has not yet paid my invoices after a lengthy period of time)?

Many thanks in advance,
Sarah

Direct link Reply with quote

Ali Al awadi  Identity Verified
Romania
Local time: 19:42
English to Arabic
+ ...
Check Blue Board Jan 9, 2007

Sarah Port wrote:

Could anyone be so kind as to tell me how I go about filing a non-payment report on Proz.com (for an outsourcer who has not yet paid my invoices after a lengthy period of time)?

Many thanks in advance,
Sarah

Hi Sarah,
I think the following link can help you.
http://www.proz.com/blueboard
Firstly, you will have to search ProZ.com blue board records by clicking Search Records in order to make sure if your non-payer is enlisted there.

Secondly, having made sure that he/she is there on the list, you can make an entry on him/her by choosing MAKE AN ENTRY.

If he/she is not enlisted, you can add him/her to the non-payers record on blue board by choosing
Add Outsourcer and Make an entry on him/her.

I hope that would be helpful.

Regards

[Edited at 2007-01-09 21:38]

[Edited at 2007-01-09 21:47]

Giuliana Buscaglione  Identity Verified
Austria
Local time: 18:42
Member (2001)
German to Italian
+ ...
Make an entry and file a non-payment complaint Jan 10, 2007

Hi Sarah,

while you are making an entry you are asked if you wish to file a non-payment complaint - when the LWA is low. Please follow the steps. Jobs / BB moderators will see your report and act according to ProZ.com Termination Policy.

http://www.proz.com/termination_policy

Giuliana

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Non-payment reports

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search