Sample contract needed: Agency and freelancer
Thread poster: Fernsucht

Fernsucht  Identity Verified
United States
English to Russian
+ ...
May 7, 2007

Hello,

I have been working as freelance translator for a while now, but with the new payment method that I have to use having a contract is a must.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could just copy and paste all the required terms and conditions of a long-term (e.g., for one year) contract for freelance written translation services.

The best-case scenario would be that someone from this great community can share a sample of his or her bilingual (Russian and English - for I live in Russia and the agency is based in the USA) freelance translation contract. An english version would be just fine, because I can easily translate it into Russian and I have plenty of sample contracts in Russian. I really would like a contract that would be valid internationally.

Any help warmly appreciated.

Best regards,
Ivan

Vladimir Dubisskiy  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 22:08
Member (2001)
English to Russian
+ ...
but you are freelance May 7, 2007

and i doubt it can be any "contract" other than a proper Purchase Order.
A sample of contract you may find on ATA site, i guess, and tailor it.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Sample contract needed: Agency and freelancer

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search