Exchange rates under Paypal Dollars to Euro
Thread poster: Alexandre Chetrite

Alexandre Chetrite
France
Local time: 17:58
English to French
Aug 11, 2007

Greetings,

I live in France and I have a French bank account. I use Paypal(personal account). Is it better to let Paypal convert dollars to euros and then transfer the balance to my bank account or leave the payment in dollars and let my bank convert the currency?Same question for other currencies (pounds, etc.)
Also, is it the same process for Moneybookers?
In general, what is the best option for freelance translators:Paypal business or premier or personal accounts or Moneybookers?

Thank you.

Direct link Reply with quote

Fabio Descalzi  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 13:58
Member (2004)
German to Spanish
+ ...
Look at this other thread Aug 12, 2007

Hi mavyalex
Not long ago, a similar thread was opened on this matter:
http://www.proz.com/topic/78752
Although originally it was aimed at helping people living in Brazil, nevertheless it could be interesting for you too.
Just in case it can be of help...

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Exchange rates under Paypal Dollars to Euro

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search