https://www.proz.com/forum/money_matters/81079-exchange_rates_under_paypal_dollars_to_euro.html

Exchange rates under Paypal Dollars to Euro
Thread poster: Alexandre Chetrite
Alexandre Chetrite
Alexandre Chetrite
France
Local time: 12:36
English to French
Aug 11, 2007

Greetings,

I live in France and I have a French bank account. I use Paypal(personal account). Is it better to let Paypal convert dollars to euros and then transfer the balance to my bank account or leave the payment in dollars and let my bank convert the currency?Same question for other currencies (pounds, etc.)
Also, is it the same process for Moneybookers?
In general, what is the best option for freelance translators:Paypal business or premier or personal accounts or M
... See more
Greetings,

I live in France and I have a French bank account. I use Paypal(personal account). Is it better to let Paypal convert dollars to euros and then transfer the balance to my bank account or leave the payment in dollars and let my bank convert the currency?Same question for other currencies (pounds, etc.)
Also, is it the same process for Moneybookers?
In general, what is the best option for freelance translators:Paypal business or premier or personal accounts or Moneybookers?

Thank you.
Collapse

Fabio Descalzi
Fabio Descalzi  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 07:36
Member (2004)
German to Spanish
+ ...
Look at this other thread Aug 12, 2007

Hi mavyalex
Not long ago, a similar thread was opened on this matter:
http://www.proz.com/topic/78752
Although originally it was aimed at helping people living in Brazil, nevertheless it could be interesting for you too.
Just in case it can be of help...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Exchange rates under Paypal Dollars to Euro

Translation news

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »