International Translation Day 2017

Join ProZ.com/TV for a FREE event on September 26-27th celebrating International Translation Day! 50+ hours of content, Chat, Live Q&A & more. Join 1,000's of linguists from around the globe as ProZ.com/TV celebrates International Translation Day.

Click for Full Participation

Moneybookers.com for South America?
Thread poster: Claudia Alvis

Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 06:53
Spanish
+ ...
Mar 19, 2003

Hello proZianos,

I want to know if anyone has ever used moneybookers.com to send or recieve money to/from South America. A collegue just told me that it is a cheap way to transfer funds in Europe, but I don\'t know how cheap would it be here?

I know that in order to receive money, the other party has got to create an account in moneybookers.com. Is it too complicated for the client to get a new account, and then send the money, especially if they\'re not in Europe?

I\'d appreciate any comment

Claudia

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Moneybookers.com for South America?

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search