I need a short text in Norwegian with errors
Thread poster: VCampilongo

VCampilongo
Italy
English to Italian
+ ...
Jul 27, 2009

Hi everybody,
do you know where I can get a short text in Norwegian containing grammar and spelling errors? I need it for a language test to send to a proofreader but, unfortunately, I have no idea of norwegian...any help?

Thanksicon_smile.gif

Yasutomo Kanazawa  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:30
May I suggest Jul 27, 2009

picking a sentence and translate it into Norwegian using machine translation? I bet there are a lot of grammatical errors even though I cannot vouch for the spelling errors...

Hilde Granlund  Identity Verified
Norway
Local time: 06:30
English to Norwegian
+ ...
Good idea Jul 27, 2009

And adding a few spelling errors yourself should be no problem...

VCampilongo
Italy
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thanks for the suggestion Jul 28, 2009

hi!thanks for your suggestion.I will try this way!I am also sure that google tools for translation will provide the sufficient number of errors I needicon_smile.gif
Then, I will just add some spelling errors and see what happensicon_smile.gif

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

I need a short text in Norwegian with errors

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search